Tuesday 22 May 2007

Tired.

I have no energy today, I just want to lay down and sleep. Although I'd rather not do that on my precious day off work. Especially when it's this sunny today.

I was drifting off on the tube ride home today. I'd decided that I needed some exercise and so walked from my house to oxford street. About 6 miles in all. I'm not quite as fit as I used to be though. It wore me out, whereas before it never did and that was the full 12 mile round trip, unlike today.

I finally got round to buying 2 albums from 'TV on the Radio'. Well worth it. I've not had new music for some time.

Hmm, I've also done something I really wish I hadn't done now. I broke the one rule I really wanted to keep, but in a brief fit of crazywazyness I've given out the url for this blog to a few people. There's one who has it that I really don't mind having it at all. There are others though, I kind of wish didn't know about this. I'd succomed to a brief lapse in myself. Now I'm feeling that I might have clipped my wings slightly, I can't quite write about all that I want to now in the way that I want to. This should have stayed private.

Che sucede, sucede.

I am really tired, my eyes feel heavy, my body is heavy and I've no will or get up and go. I could lie down and sleep. I think an early night is in store for me.

But, as I mentioned yesterday evening I've got three days off and a weeks holiday coming up. A little respite from blerk (work).

I'm also quite bored at the moment. It's nice to have Tuesday off, but no one else does. So on my own I am. I also have to share the living space with my mum. Who doesn't mean to, but usually drives me round the bend.
I really need my own place, I really cannot afford my own place. I'll probably end up buying property in Bulgaria or some other place. As homes there can go for about 10 grand. Which, I could afford in a few years or so. Do it up, flog it for more buy another and so on. Climb the ladder. However, I'm sure that would be hard work in itself and am a long way off from even looking at spending that type of money on something that far away. Italy would be nice, but so many flippin English people (before you go nuts, I am English so can say so) are buying stuff and pushing the prices higher.

Darn them.

I feel stuck in a box at the moment. I have no way out that I can see. Ah well...

Time passes and I get a little older...

... and balder.

No comments: