Monday 16 April 2007

Sleepy.

I had a terrible night last night, well, it wasn't terrible, just sleepless. A long sleepless "I'm going to have to get up at 5am sleepless night and work" night.

I managed about 4 hours of sleep thereabouts, which is perfectly enough to function on. Thankfully. Although I'm in the definite like my sleep crowd. A good seven to eight hours is lovely. I like my sleepy time.

Work was fine today, it wasn't filled with the "urrgghhhhh..."ness of the other day. It almost feels like there are little gods weaving their magic touch throughout the day. Some work for the less than good, others do fine work. It's been an interesting mix of gods. Today was very much "peace and tranquility god", there was a wee smattering of "unrest god" but it was a minor blot on an otherwsie fine day.

Although I'm not really focused this evening, my minds all over the place. Tired, and a bit bored.

Fortunately I'll be off to Folkestone this weekend. I'll be seeing a mate, my flat mate from China, from Ethipoia, from Wales. Make sense of that will ya. I tell's ya, it's cwaazzzy.
I looked at the prices and the journey times between coach and train, I've come to the conclusion I'd rather get there quicker for a little extra cash. An hour and fifteen minutes as opposed to four and a half hours by coach. Yeesh! No more long coach trips. I've had enough of my bald head being fondled by the one drunk on the coach 1am in the morning. Hmm, the reality of travel within the British Isles.

It still sends shivers down my spine.

Speaking of getting away, I'm still not in a happy place having to book 4 weeks holiday for the rest of the financial year. Right up to March 2008. Yay!
It really does stink.

This is the reality I'd knew I'd have to deal with when I'd got my transfer confirmed. The price you pay for what you want to get in this life. Whatever you want, you've gotta pay for it.

Anyway, it's nearly my bedtime. I want to sleep. Happy dreams, insightful dreams.

I still have a few real dreams to pursue in my waking life. I just hope I can bring them to fruition.

No comments: