Tuesday 3 April 2007

Lay in.

It was nice. I didn't get out of bed until 6:15am Mmm... It was really nice. I'll have to wait till Sunday to enjoy that again.

I knew I'd miss lay-ins. Premium once more.

Anyway. This Saturday the brand spanking new Transformers movie will be coming out!!!

I WILL BE THERE! At the cinema, promptly, sat in my seat with a massive grin on my face. I've been waiting for this movie ever since I was 8 years old. "Bumblebee, Ironhide, transform!"

Glee! Just 4 days! Only four.

That's my little something nice to look forward to. What I'm working toward, a coping thing.

Hmm... and in my more honest and introspective moments, I've wondered and looked at those things that I do, that help me cope with other stresses in life. Chocolate is one of them. I am still eating more than I used to. Before I went to Italy. I do feel I should cut down. But I might not eat as much as most, but probably more than some. I've also noted that my time has become very very precious to me, which reminds me, I think my time I spend fuzzing about on the Internet is perhaps too much. I think I'm beginning to just live in this box. It's a good way to not spend cash though. As doing anything in London is darn right expensive.

I suppose things are all subject to change, and what may be too much at one point will become very little at another.

So not to worry.

I'm feeling tired tonight. I'd only slept about three hours two nights ago and I think the second day is the one that it really manifests itself upon.

If I were to ask the deeper part of me it would probably say "Today's a day, just like every other day, in meaning that it holds it's own challenges, worries, fears, successes, achievements and insights. Not one day will pass that can hold itself truly apart from another."

I suppose at any rate.

Nearly time for bed. YAWN...

No comments: