Tuesday 13 March 2007

A little heart on my sleave honesty.

Just before I go to bed this evening. Although, now that I'm faced with the reality of my decision. I wonder if it is so wise...

But this blog is anonymous, so ultimately, what harm?

The only person in the world I am attracted to right now, is a married russian lady. A bit younger than me.

Before anyone cries out "Don't touch that, leave it well alone."

I'm well ahead of you. It happens to be someone I work with. Why oh why, for the longest time, am I left up and dry and then a lady comes along, and she's taken already.

Hey ho.

I know she's in the building even if I haven't heard or seen her. I can smell her from miles away. I think that's always a dead cert that I find a lady attractive. I love the smell.

I might pull this when I wake in the morning...

Lastly, I'm happier keeping it friendly than mixing it up and going nuts. As would happen if I were to do anything naughty. Because it just ain't worth it.

Too much hassle.

Dang aloo dool.

No comments: