Monday 12 March 2007

I'm up really late.

I went out this evening, a friend invited me to a regular meet up of actors and writers. The writers take along there work, the actors read it out, then they discuss it. The good and the bad.

I think I fell asleep once. Simply by it being way past my now normal bedtime. I'm still up and it's 10:37pm! Late indeed.

I mainly went to see my friend, who I rarely get to see that much these days. He lives just outside of London. But I said I'll pop down to see the old boy in a couple of weeks or so. I want to do some writing and improvising on camera and stuff. Have another creative ball rolling along.

One of my main ambitions for this year. All in good time though.

I'm happy at the moment to have a day off work. Not another 6 day run, by the end of which I'm feeling a tad overworked. Especially last week. Over time and the extra day. Quite trying it was.

But that's the past now.

Funny the things not said. A little snippet of what I think behind my writing. I've been doing that a lot lately. I seem to have lost my sparkle, perhaps it's something else.
But a part of me no longer feels able, or right, to speak of certain things in certain ways anymore. Strange. I suppose I'm just getting older.

Anyway, before I malaise over that. Time for bed and looking forward to things. Good things.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I would really look forward to hearing about your acting adventures Robin. Good luck with that. I think it would be good for you. I tried acting once in college and failed miserably. They laughed at me and not with me. hehe. Didn't try that again for sure.