Sunday 10 December 2006

Nuts, dag nam it.

Oh well, it's one of those things. You cannot control every outcome of every little thing in this world.

I made what was one of my good humoured, no harm done, jokes.

There were 3 guys stood by some boxes talking. Obviously they were working, but I thought I'd just make a joke and say in passing "are you guys working?" in an obvious non serious voice. But about 30 seconds later when I was in the fridge getting merchandise. One of the three came in and approached me.

In a very serious tone "Did you just ask us if we were working?" I looked in his eyes, he was not a happy chappy.

Flip!

I'd upset one of the managers. It was only my way of making a joke, but the wee chap didn't take it that way.

So, I imagine, at some point tomorrow morning. I'm going to get a call into an office and will have some words with a manager.

Just when I'd thought I'd gotten over the hard part of re-adjusting to crappy 8 hour staking shelves and working a till work. The unknown has sprung and given me another large bump to contend with.

There was no way I could have avoided that either. I was just being me but me and it was taken the wrong way.

Oh well. I'll just have to wait and see where this goes.

Che sucede sucede.

No comments: