Monday 11 December 2006

Blurgh!

I'm under the weather at the moment, and something I did not realise is that you are legally entitled to have 6 days off work due to sickness without a doctors note. If your work does want a note it would cost them £50 to obtain one from the doctors.

This was the short lecture I was given this morning at the doctors for waisting his time if there were genuinely really sick people who needed treatment.

Yeah...

I cannot please anyone these days. I'm putting my feet are going in all the wrong places.

The joys of being me.

Anyway, aside from that, I'm pleased to be off work I'm also pleased to have a sck note. as my manager asked this morning "Are you really sick?" "Yes" I said, "I'm getting a sick note for you."

I think he asked this because of my recent put my foot right in it joke with the "You working?" comment I made the other day. They might think I don't want to face the music. However, I am genuinely feeling blurgh. I haven't felt this blurgh since my last few weeks in China.

So, I'm off to rest, take it easy and get better. I'll feel more up for the coming wave of doom when I'm a hundred percent again.

No comments: