Tuesday 5 December 2006

Oh my gosh!

By crikey.

Yesterday, was something else. I was sat down, on my bum, from 1pm to 9pm with only one 30 minute break. Enough time to woof down some food and have a quick dash in the loo.

The first 4 to 5 hours fly by. They really do. After that, they drag. Especially the last hour or so.
I was using a load of muscles I never use to turn myself on that swivel chair between packing and taking money from customers. My back was a little painful when I got off, but with time I should recover and learn the swivel do's and dont's.

Thank heavens I am off on Wednesday. I'll get to have a nice long walk. I hate sitting all day long. Horrible. I need exercise, a good walk suffices.

At least I'll only be doing this for about 15 days. I'm hopeful that in January other things will take priority and I'll be off the till.

I remember now why I'm not fond of this type of work. I'll get my head round it this week and by next it'll be perfectly normal. And on a bright note, money will be coming my way soon enough.

I cannot consider in all my days working like this for the rest of my life. I cannot bear it. It is one of the worst things in all the world. It is not a life I will live for any length of time. No way, no how.

It's given me great resolve to make something more with my life. Follow those passions.

How any human being can do this I do not know. I can adapt to it for a short time, but I start getting edgy if it continues. It's also eating into my impro performing which I've had to give up for now.

I hate work.

Cosmos, if you're listening, I need to be rich, very rich or at least enough to put an end to this horrible full time work.

Anyway pay day will be coming soon. I'll have money again. Wohoo!

No comments: