Saturday 30 June 2007

Tomorrow is Sunday.

Even though today is very much rain day. As we're in the middle of one of the wetest times in a very very long time.

Things are always changing and they cannot remain the same forever.

I'll carry this on with my horoscope, I'm finding it hard to get my set off point for my writing.

Wow, that surprised me, I flipped back to my horoscope and it changed from the weekend one to the week ahead. I wasn't expecting that. Anyway, thanks to Jonathan Cainer for the horoscope.

"Your Week Ahead: Some people put a big sign on their door saying, 'Beware of the dog'. When you get close you discover that the dog in question is not some half-crazed wolf-beast, but a miniature poodle. Most of us, one way or another, have a bark that is far worse than our bite. You have lately spent a great deal of time and energy worrying about some enormous monster with ferocious fangs. You have, indeed, seen a warning but you have overreacted to it. Neither a person, nor a situation, is as ferocious as you fear. During July, as you receive fresh reassurance, you begin to adjust to life without a sense of menace in the background."

Very true. Very very true. I also hope the last bit proves to be true.

I am my own worst enemy at times. It doesn't require another person to put me down and out. I can be quite capable all on my own. I pick at all the small points and hack myself apart.
I was sat on the train yesterday on the verge of a panick attack, and I mean on the verge. I'm very experienced with that aspect of my life now and can keep it under control. Years ago I would have flipped out. But now, it's easier than it was. even if still as daunting...

Hey, good news. To change the topic suddenly and in that badly written way which should be avoided, subjects should blend together to form a coherent path from a to z.

So anyway, great news in fact.

I am due to receive a pay rise. At the end of next month and it's to be "quite a bit" as my line manager said.

Oh, by the way, slightly better news than that too! In fact, double bubble fantastic news.

I am due to get another pay rise at the end of november (I think).

Two pay rises. Yes. TWO.

My work times have also changed once more. I will be doing every other sunday and getting every other saturday off.
Sunday is pay and a half, so, two sundays worked means one day extra pay. Which, conveiniently enough will pay for my new gym memebership for every month, for the months to come.

Keeping in mind the pay rise will mean I earn a little bit more for the time and a half so I will still come away from gym membership with a load of cash.

I couldn't believe it when she told me I'd be getting two pay rises. I still can't. It's going to be so bloody helpfull.
Such great news.

I have another thing that I want to do. But I want to keep it under my belt. It's one of those maybe will happen things. If it does, I'll write about it. But I don't want to set myself up for a fall. So I'll keep this light under my hat. I don't want it to go "foof!" in the light of day.

I hope something can bounce off of this. My little thing. I need it. Materially things are looking rosey. There's other things I want to address in my life.

Anyway. I'll write more later.

It's Sunday tomorrow and guess what? I don't need to wake up to an alram clock!!!

W o n d e r f u l . . .

No comments: