Thursday 4 January 2007

Work and what I want to do.

The two, right now, aren't going to work well together.
I'm pleased I have a job, that was the biggest obstacle I had facing me this year. Now though, it's a case of can I find a way to accomplish all those goals I want to achieve whilst working. Because I really want to do more than just work. I haven't achieved anything great or incredible yet. Something I desire strongly to do.

I have to have more from my life, I can have more from my life. But, I've got to deal with work taking up a great deal of my time.

The only answer is this, I ask to be transfered to another place.

A little part of me doesn't really want to rock the boat this soon. I also really like the people I work with. However, travelling for two hours a day costing me around 4 pounds a day, around 20 quid a week is also another stick in the mud. 80 pounds a month. That's a lot of moolah. I really need to save as much as I can.

I hate being torn between two things. I do want to wok closer to home, I would benefit from getting to walk to work and saving money. I could also start earlier giving me back my evenings to do other things.

All pluses. I'd just have to ask to be moved, if a place is available of course. There might not be. I'd also have to give up the people I've gotten to know there.

But, fundamentally, I'm happy with my situation. I have a job and cash coming in, regardless of menial woes. I want to make it better though.

I want this year to be a brilliant year.

No comments: