Friday 26 January 2007

Friday.

Foof!

The week rolls on and I make a little more money. I'm mostly saving, in fact, I've hardly even touched the stuff. I will be at some point though, I just hope to have a good bit of cash behind me before I do.

Money money money. Everything's money. I'm sure it'll be extinct one day, nothing lasts forever, except change.

Change is what I'm looking for, although, I often feel like I'm going round in circles. The job I have now is very similar to jobs I had long before. The feelings I'm getting now, about this situation, are much the same as before. Although, with one difference, I'm now loaded full of knowledge about the previous time which is serving me well here, in the present time.

How well it will serve me though, is another matter. Something I cannot possibly know, as I would have to have had that before to find out.

Funny how life works. When you do 'revisit' the old parts of your life, once again, you can get it right, or at least do it better. Kind of how I find myself now.

So, what next for our wee strappy adventurererer...

I can't wait to start working morning shift and closer to home. Maybe I should ask soon. Hmm, when the time's right I will. 6am to 2pm would be great, with only a 20 minute walk to work. Heaven.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Hope you get that venue close to home soon Robin. It is good you are saving for a rainy day. I used to have a lot of savings, but my new house has eaten them all up.

Take care and don't work too hard. I thought of you tonight when I was watching The Vicar of Dibley. I wondered what good ole Red Robin was up too. Take care mate!

Andrew