Sunday 22 July 2007

Where headed?

Probably a very common question people ask themselves. I'm asking myself that on a daily basis. Especially now as my life lacks that special something to keep me going.

I really only have the Transformers movie to look forward to at the moment. A fairly devoid life of anything concerning real "happy making" substance. Something fullfilling would be great. To keep me ticking over untill tomorrow.

I hate this "modern" world. This over crowded place. Well, it is in my book. We really do not need this many people farting about the place. 6 billion or more is just a bit too much for my liking.

I'd love some forest to be walking around in. Some trees to sit under, without a person to come on by. It would be nice.

I wouldn't have to worry about where I was headed. I would be. Like the animals in the wood. Living, playing, eating and sleeping. Maybe the occasional roll around in something nasty. As they do.

But I'm lockd into the human race. Emphasis on the race.
Stuck in London, with far too many people. Feeling quite lonely. Funny thing that, the more people, the more isolated you feel. Bizare.

Anyway, long ramble short. I still need some purpose, or fun in my life.

Meh...

1 comment:

SpringMist said...

Well robins should be in forests!

Yeah, I usually feel alone more whn I am in a middle of a large crowd thn whn I am alone in my room. I guess I am my own best company.

Hope the crazy rain in London ain't got u stuck in a closed place with a big group of people around!
Seriously hope the rain lets up at ur place. It has raining for days down where I live too, in The City Above The Sea. Lightning, thunder, storm, u name it.
Chao.