Thursday 5 July 2007

I'm back from the gym.

I have finished eating a very nice afternoon meal. Consisting of Avacado, chicken, a couple bagels and houmous. Washed down with a nice cup of tea, it is indeed a splendid way to wrap up an afternoon.

Yum.

My folks are driving me up the wall at the moment, in fact they've been doing it for years. Saying one thing and doing another.

An example. I asked my dad yonks ago about a specific computer that I wanted to buy. He knows a lot about computers. He just shot down my idea then and there. Said it wasn't worth it.

A while later, a lot later, my dad tellls me about te computer my youngest brother has bought. Guess which one it was? The one I asked him about.

What did my dad have to say about it. Only good things. He couldn't have spoken more highly about. Hang on a minute, wasn't that the same one I asked you about I thought to myself.

Indeed it was. One of many glaring irks with me old man.

Now me muver.

She demands and asks that everything be tidy, however, it's cluttered with all her stuff. I leave no mess lying around. Everything of mine, bar xbox and a few plants, are in my room. Well out of the way.
She has tonnes of stuff all over the place, but is quite happy to ignore it all. Even though it gets in the way. She has a blind spot to it.

Right, that's as much of a rant I'm going to allow myself. I am very cross with my parents and I've never felt or been allowed to expres myself to them. They just fire it back and claim the parental tower of rightness to their cause. Even though that has nothing to do with it.

I'm getting very close to wanting to find my own place. However, rent at home is much cheaper than else where. I will have to put up with their flaws a little while longer.

Blimey they make me so cross. I'm fuming inside.

No comments: