Tuesday 3 July 2007

Horoscope, for tomorrow before bed.

Things don't always fall perfectly into place. Opportunities don't always line up just as we want them to. The 'flow' has a way of flowing away from us, just when we are getting used to being in it. But, then, just as tides come in and go back out again, so changes will change again if only you can bring yourself to wait long enough. Something left your life some while ago. You miss it, but you doubt it will ever return. Guess what. It is on its way back. And as it arrives, much will start to work out perfectly.

Hmm, I wonder what that may refer to. My thoughts wander along a pre-wondered path, but life happens as it happens.

But then, I will remind myself I am in control of my life, to some extent.

Anyway, night night...

1 comment:

SpringMist said...

I am wondering can it mean your girl from China is coming to study there maybe? That will be great! I am just guessing and I know it is a sensitive issue for you. I wish u all the best!