Thursday 14 June 2007

Friday tomorrow.

Which means it'll be back to work for me and I'm really not looking forward to it at all. I was also phoned by my Russian companion and asked if I could do Sunday.

I agreed.

Namely because there is no one else for it and I only have to do a couple of hours. Not too bad at all.
The only thing that bugs me is that she tried to explain all i had to do for Sunday over the phone. Which I forgot was paying to receive the call for. I'd swapped networks and didn't realise it. So we were cut off mid conversation and I haven't recharged my phone yet.

Hopefully it'll be reasonably simple and the two hours flies by. I don't want to work, but I want to show a good face back at work. I'm filling the gaps they need filled.
Always the good face is shown.

Anyway, I'll be right back in the swing of it soon enough. No trouble.

So in the time folowing my return to work I'll be busy finding those things to keep me happy. Like upcoming movies (Transformers, coming out really soon...) Seeing friends and playing games on the xbox.

So, those are the things to keep me going. While I become strict with myself and start saving money properly. I want, each time payday rolls round to put 500 away in my isa. With the rest of the cash, I would mean only to spend a minimum of 100 a month. On food and stuff. I can allow myself a maximum of 200 if need be. For example a friend comes to stay or something.

I need to save, otherwise in two years, I'll stilll be maintaining the status quo and not acieving much else. A shame I would feel.

I'm nearly thirty. Nearly half way to sixty. I must start getting a good financial bit of security behind me. It bothers me greatly that I don't have it now.

Anyhow, matter not. All needed will be.

I'll chat later, probably back in London town. Back to work I go...

Meh.

No comments: