Friday 31 August 2007

Thinking of blog.

Which doesn't put many words up here to be honest, I'm still stuck in my vacuum.

Time passes very quickly in London and I dream of being far far away doing something else other than what I am.

To answer your question MikeP.

Transformers was good, it wasn't what I felt it could have been. Far too simple for my tastes. I think it might have even been more simple than the original cartoon series. I didn't like the way the baddies popped up for two seconds and had a fight then died either. Aside from the main characters.

My loves were the amazing designs for the robots and transformations. WOW.

My favourite part of the movie is where Bumblebee has defeated barricade and slowly walks up the hill then tells sam and the attractive lady what its all about.

I enjoyed it immensely all in all and can't wait for the next one.

1 comment:

MikeP said...

I am glad you enjoyed Transformers. I was hoping to hear the old theme song played in it!

The special FX were so dazzling that it was hard to tell it was computer generated. It was worthwhile just for the visual experience.

My fav was the part where the robots were trying to hide outside the bedroom so the parents wouldn't catch on.