Monday 26 February 2007

Transfer.

Really really tired. But it's oh so nice to be home by 2:30pm in the afternoon. Oh so nice, I feel like I've got a whole day ahead of me. Bliss.

Even if it does feel strane being out of work this time. A part of me keeps looking around and thinking "Should I really be off work now?"

Another part of me says "Who the heck cares! I'm already off when normally I'd have just started and been serving customers about now..."

It is wonderful.

Even if I only slept for about 3 hours last night. I kept thinking I've gotta be up by 5:15am, which kept me awake thinking I wouldn't have enough sleep.

Which is what happened. So I'm a bit wishy washy this avo. But no problem, I'm not working, I'm chilling at home. Mmm... so nice to be home.

I lay in bed, looked at the time this morning, it said 5:10am. I got immediately, had a quick shower got dressed and left the house. Before I knew it I was under way with the day and before I knew it, it was all over. It is so nice. Being made even nicer because I'm used to working late. It's not even 3pm yet!

Anyway, there's a couple of things I need to sort out soon. That's my holiday. Which I'd nearly forgotten about today. But I'm no rush to take it just yet. If I wait till Aprill my mate in Ireland will be able to get holiday time off too. So we'l be able to have a nice relaxing x-box 360 session. Mmm... I haven't played a console in ages.

It's an important part for my being able to unwind and relax now. Being that I was the generation that was born into some of the very first consoles. I remember the old table tennis game with the two paddles. I remember the shoddy twirly silver nob controller. I recall spending much time playing against my dad and brother. Great days. Now even better, thanks to improved technology.

Right, now I'm going to take it easy because I'm really quite tired and just amble around for this afternoon.

No comments: